Terms and Conditions
This page depicts terms of services provided to users by costuco which provides recruitment services for companies. This terms of services page includes the content regarding terms and conditions applied to costuco users while they use our services. If you do not accept our terms of service, we suggest you not to use our website and our services. Costuco may revise these terms of service at any time to update our terms of service, we recommend you to visit this page periodically to review and read the most recent terms of service. Users who violate these terms of service will be suspended by costuco and its services.
Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Costuco.com. By using or accessing Costuco.com, you agree to this Statement.
We value the data privacy of our users. Team at Costuco ensures to make important disclosures about our business model and the rights that can be exercised by Costuco and the users in terms of our business operations, stakeholder engagements, data privacy, using the data for “Legitimate Business Process”.
Eligibility to use costuco services
Users must be 18 years of age or older to use costuco services, by visiting costuco.com we consider your acceptance of terms of service and considered as you are 18 years of age or older. You will have right and authority to use our website and our services on agreeing our terms of service.
Use of costuco content
The content published in costuco website is our intellectual property and we reserve the rights and licenses on behalf of costuco. The content includes several GUI elements, text and other information available in website. We provide access to view the content to our users based on terms and conditions.
There are some limitations for users to access the content
- The content accessible to users is solely for personal and not for commercial use
- Users are not allowed to sell or modify or reproduce, distribute, publicly display our content in any manner without granted permission from Costuco
- Users are restricted to copy or collect HTML source code from our website
- Users should not use costuco content for both commercial and non-commercial purpose without prior notice to costuco
- Unauthorized use or access of costuco content may consider as violation of laws and regulations and those users will be taken legal actions applied
- Users are advised to recheck their permissions before editing or copying content from website
Acceptable use of costuco services
Users should not use our website in any manner that causes, or may cause damage to the website or contents of website. Users should not perform any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful activities on our website. Users must not publish, send and use the content which included virus, malware, spyware, Trojan horse, worms and other malicious computer software. Users should not involve in any systematic or automated data collection activities associated to website without prior notice to costuco. These activities involve scraping, data mining, data extraction and article spinning. Users are not permitted to market the content of costuco website without any written consent.
Costuco Site Restrictions
Costuco restrict the access for users to their individual accounts until and unless they provide valid credentials to us. Users are not encouraged to post any fraudulent information and the content shared by users should not be harmful, harassing, threatening, ethnically objectionable and invasive of another’s privacy. Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of costuco site. Following are the activities which include but not limited to restricted access:
- Accessing data which is not intended for such user or logging into an account which the user not authorized to access - Attempting to probe or test vulnerability of a system or network to breach security without proper authorization - Attempting to interfere with service to any user including submitting a virus, malware, spyware to costuco site causing overloading, spamming, crashing, mail bombing etc.
Sharing Your Content and Information
- For content that is governed by data privacy policies that are in existence as per the law of the land, you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: To promote your entity and profile in the website Costuco.com and provide privilege access to contact the entity or individual thru Costuco internal communication system.
- When the entities or individuals post any content, it can be viewed by the users and visitors of the site, and we may not have control over what they do with it.
- It is agreeable to you that any kind of objectionable content, or objectionable kind of postings or illicit communications if found or complaints received, will be verified by the Costuco team and has reserved rights to remove such content from Costuco.com without any prior information in oral or written communication.
- Costuco.Com reserves the final rights to decide upon the content, information and the patterns and the gamut of information that could be posted in Costuco.com.
- We appreciate feedback or other suggestions from our customers about Costuco.com, but you understand that we may or may not use them without any obligation to compensate you for such inputs.
- Costuco.com reserves the rights to change its business model, provide or withdraw any of the existing or services introduced in the future. Despite that we take all initiatives to ensure the customers are not at inconvenience, also we shall entertain no obligations whatsoever to its customers or users.
- Costuco.com respects the laws of the land and ensures to be in compliance with all the policies and procedures in accordance with the laws in force from time to time.
- Data privacy is given utmost importance at Costuco.com, however, upon the directions of Law Enforcement agencies insisting for some/related or the complete information, we are bound to provide such data to the Law enforcement agencies.
- Upon accepting this Terms & Conditions, we presume that you accept in principal and provide us your consent for the policies, terms & conditions and ensure to adhere to them during your subscribing to our services.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Costuco.com exclusively in a state level court located in Hyderabad. The laws of the Telangana state will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Hyderabad jurisdiction, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Costuco.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- We try to keep costuco.com up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing costuco.com "as is" without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Organisations : Please refer to service agreement signed between your Organization and Costuco.com
- Individual : No refund policy, All Sales is final. There are no refunds, an overview of value offerings is provide on Costuco.com, please read the offerings before you sign-up.
Disclaimer of warranty
The company does not warrant that costuco site will operate error-free and our site and servers are free from computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms even though we maintain high security measures. We are not providing any warranty to users that costuco will be available for free for lifetime. Our site and content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. There is no warranty from costuco saying that this website will be available at all the time and the content and information available in costuco website is accurate and non-misleading. Costuco will not accountable for the losses happened on our site and we are not responsible for the warranties given by third parties in our website.
Limitation of liability
Costuco will not liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
The limitations of liability provided above will apply even if costuco has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Links to Other Sites
The costuco site may contain links to third party websites such as advertisers, sponsors, business partners and licensors. These links are provided to you for your convenience and not as a support by costuco of the contents on such third party websites. Costuco is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not warrant and accountable for the accuracy of materials on such third party websites. You can access linked third party websites at your own risk.
Users of costuco are hereby informed that we undertake to keep costuco indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, expenses and liabilities involved or suffered by costuco arising out of any violation by user of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have violated any provision of these terms and conditions. Violation of these terms and conditions considers appropriate to deal with the violation, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting users from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Costuco have right to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. We recommend our users to regularly visit this page to get familiar with our current version of terms and conditions. We may modify these terms of service without any prior notification to the users.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
If you have any questions regarding our terms of service or if you require any more information, please feel free to contact us through our Contact form.